Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Introduction to this Blog

There is a lot of information in the world written about rats. Some is wrong, some is amazing, but it can be daunting to sort through all of this information to find the things you need.

I have been tempted to start compiling things into a book, but there are many books out there already. Rat health, care, and breeding tends to create controversy. In this blog I am going to write about the many issues that come up throughout a rat's life and the ways of going about making the rat's life better. Hopefully this will include lists of links that will also help give information to the casual rat owner and assist in times of crisis. Cuz, admit it, when you search online for information to help, you are usually in a crisis situation with your beloved pet.

If you leave a question in the comments or email me a question I will do my best to help your search for information and then post about it within this blog. I am going to start out posting something new every Monday and we will see where we go from there.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment